The National Center for Creative Aging is dedicated to fostering an understanding of the vital relationship between creative expression and healthy aging, and to developing programs that build on this understanding, by:
1. Advocating for quality arts programs as being essential to the well being of older adults.
2. Providing professional trainings.
3. Fostering the understanding and practice of life review.
4. Evaluating arts and aging programs and identifying and promoting best practices.
5. Supporting the replication of best practice models throughout the country.
6. Developing and disseminating resource materials.
7. Serving as a clearinghouse for the exchange of information and resources.
8. Supporting research and policy toward developing the field.
Category: Inspirational non mask links
Added on: Nov 07, 2002 | Hits: 3357
WARN (4): E_WARNING: Illegal string offset 'EZComments' in weblinks_user_details--t_Elitecircle-l_en.php line 22